Local Operators are currently searching for new drivers who are looking for part-time work that includes morning and afternoon routes, as well as charter and field trip opportunities.
Stay-at-home parents, bring your little ones to work with you!
Retirees, get out of the house!
New to the Ottawa workforce? Build skills and experience.
• FREE TRAINING
• COMPETITIVE WAGES ($15-$20/hour)
• Flexible hours
• Take your kids to work
• Park-outs available
• Nights and Weekends Off
• Freedom of being out on the open road (No desk work!)
• Ministry Bonus and other benefits
• Making a real difference in the lives of the families and children in the Ottawa area
* PPE is provided to all drivers to ensure proper respiratory and hygiene safety.
You’ll be responsible for:
• Safely transporting students to/ from school and activities on time
• Performing pre/post trip vehicle inspections to ensure optimal vehicle safety
• Ensuring students’ safety while boarding and exiting buses and crossing streets
• Attending paid monthly in-service safety training
To qualify, you will:
• Meet the minimum age requirements to hold a school bus driver’s license in your province (and company standard minimum 21 years of age).
• Have at least 3 years of driving experience (at least 1 in North America).
• Hold a valid (non-probationary) driver’s license and a very good driving record.
• Undergo & pass a Ministry prescribed Medical examination, criminal record search, vulnerable sector clearance and other background checks.
Local Operators are equal opportunity employers that welcome a diverse workforce!
No previous experience is required, although it is beneficial.
To apply, contact one of the Operators below.
You CAN make a difference!
|Operator||Vehicle Type||Email/Website||Phone||Area Covered|
|417 Bus Lines||Yellow and Wheelchair Bus||www.417busline.com||613-764-2192||East|
|DC Bus Lines||Van||613-831-9888||West of Rideau River|
|Direct Transportation||Wheelchair bus and Vanfirstname.lastname@example.org||613-749-0660||East, West and South|
|First Student||Yellow Bus||Robert.email@example.com||437-777-6735||West, Centretown|
|ML Bradley||Yellow Bus||www.mlbradley.com/apply-now||613-835-2488||East|
|Premier Bus Lines||Yellow Bus||www.premierbuslines.ca/||613-253-8863||Central, Nepean|
|Roxborough Bus Lines||Yellow Bus and Van||roxboroughbus.com/careers||613-821-1414||Nepean, south, east|
|Sommer Transportation Services||Vanfirstname.lastname@example.org||613-723-9677||East, Centre, South, West|
|Voyago||Yellow and Wheelchair Busemail@example.com||613-266-2702||West|