Request for Stop Change

All requests for bus stop changes must be made using the Ottawa Student Transportation Authority’s Transportation Issue Form. Requests for stop changes cannot be made over the phone. Please do not submit multiple forms, as they will only delay the processing of your request.  At the beginning of the school year, stop change requests will be reviewed starting in October.

Find out which Zone your child's school is in!